I know some of you consider Romeo as the most classic character in the story, but there are good reasons this guy is my fav character in the story.
First reason, I think you may be a real man and have the bravery Romeo had to do what he did. Im okay if you think he's a flirt or whatever, I know he forgot easily his first "real love" but I think it was better to do that than living all of his life blaming himself and crying for something that he could never reach at. Now imagine, today some fathers don't allow her daughters to have boyfriend until they are 18, and threaten the boyfriends but if Juliet's dad had noticed about what the couple was doing, Romeo would have died since the second act.
So that's one of the reasons Romeo is the one I selected, he's the man, he's brave, and he could kiss Juliet in less than one minute¡¡¡ he really knew how to drive wild a woman.
sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hahaha! Interesting reason for admiring Romeo! :-)
ResponderEliminar