martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

Jack Black

Comedian, actor and musician are the main occupations of Jack Black, one of my favorite actors. Besides that, he also works as film producer, and has participated in many movies. Being the most of his work comedy movies Black has also participated in movies like King Kong (P. Jackson version), and has been the voice of animated characters like Panda, in Kung fu Panda, Zeke in "Ice Age", and many others.

Jack Black was born in California where he studied and met his friend Kyle Gass who gave him the opportunity to work in the film industry and also taught him to play guitar. Together they formed a satirical rock band called "Tenacious D". By the way they produced a movie telling their life story called "Tenacious D in the pick of destiny"; if you watch it you will have a lot of fun.

Some of the movies he has been in are "Tropic Thunder", Be kind rewind, Tenacious D, Kung Fu Panda, Shark Tale, The School of rock, King Kong, Enemy of the state, The cable guy, and many other that are really good movies. Also he produced a movie called "Nacho Libre" in which he is the protagonist and Ana de la Reguera is his platonic love.

Jack Black is one of my favorite actors, because I like a lot to watch comedy movies, I like to laugh and he really knows how to make me laugh. He also is a musician, and I love how he plays guitar. Despite his lyrics aren't good at all, his music is awesome, he plays rock old school style and thats what I love.

If you haven't watch any of the movies I mentioned, give yourself a chance to watch them, you will laugh, and get in the story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario